Limited Warranty Policy
Each mattress crafted at SnugRest goes through various quality checks. We follow processes that ensure our products are long lasting and durable. Each mattress comes with a limited warranty that begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 7 years from the date of purchase.
In case of a manufacturing defect covered by warranty within 1st year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then current comparable model and size of mattress. In case of any manufacturing defect after the 1st year, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. Which means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
Terms & Conditions
- Warranty on the mattress is applicable only in case of product failure due to a manufacturing defects such as deformity of more than 1", sagging or flaws in the foam causing it to split or crack.
- A claim under warranty policy can be made only by the original purchaser.
- Warranty is valid only if the product is purchased from the SnugRest website or any SnugRest authorized distributors.
- The final decision on the warranty will be made by SnugRest Management/SnugRest. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any warranty claim if it doesn’t fulfil the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Warranty will be available only under the proper use of the product.
- Abusive / Rough / Careless use of mattress will not be covered under warranty.
- Use of mattress on a bed base that was structurally not capable of handling the mattress
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Commercial Use of any of our products by hotels or any other establishment
- Any sort of fabric/zip/ mattress damage caused while opening the seal of the mattress
- There is no warranty for the fabric / zipper being used as Mattress Cover.
- Exposure to cold / hot temperature for long period on mattress may cause the material to deform or tear.
- Any repair or replacement does not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by animal, children or any other person.
- Warranty does not cover any natural aroma which comes from foam, a normal increase in softness of the foam or minor imperfection such as fabric colour, look & feel.
Steps to Claim Warranty
- Submit proof of problem on firstname.lastname@example.org along with invoice and warranty card copy
- A confirmation call will be made prior to pick up from your location at no cost to you
- Once the product is received by SnugRest there will be an inspection of the received product & confirm on claim status
- Basis the claim approval SnugRest will repair or replace the mattress with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.
- SnugRest will ship the mattress to you without any additional cost
- The transportation cost towards complaint attendance with change in registered / delivery address will be borne by the customer.
- A +/- 15 mm variation in length & width thickness is within tolerance limit & can also be subject to individual measurement taken from centre of the mattress.
- Specifically, for memory foam mattresses, normal change in softness and recovery time occurs over a period of time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses.
- Mattress kept in unhygienic condition may damage the product which will not be covered under warranty.
- Claims will be accepted only if its Terms & Conditions are fulfilled.
- The warranty is non-transferable.
- The maximum liability of SnugRest extends to the value of the purchase only, and the user must comply with the care instructions. Please visit www.snugrest.in for more information on the warranty.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Rotate the mattress periodically to ensure good usage.
- Do not try to fold, bend or drag the mattress.
- When the mattress gets soiled, clean it with a damp cloth. Do not wash your mattress.
- For hygiene, wash your mattress upper zipper cover once in two months.
- We suggest only hand wash for the upper zipper cover of the mattress in room temperature water.